Everything you want to know about proper nail care. ...Here are very useful tips for hand and nails
Health can be determined by your nail color. To keep your nails healthy and beautiful you have to take proper care of your nails and hands as well. Also a manicure and pedicure on a monthly basis will be beneficial for you and for these treatments. Removal of all nail varnish every week and allowing nails for breathing are important. The use of a good nail strengthening cream as well as good quality nail products such as nail polish and nail polish remover is advisable for healthy nail growth. Good nail growth tips also include opting for a healthy diet. A low protein diet is believed to be one of the causes of slow nail growth. Foods rich in group B vitamins for nail growth are recommended.
There are a number of home remedies for nail growth. The best and simplest method to promote nail growth without any hassles is through a regular hand and foot massage, concentrating on the nail beds. After a bath, gently massage your fingers and toes with cream paying special attention to the tips.
• File your nails using a gentle stroke. Avoid corners of your nails.
• Always use a mild soap for washing your hands and finger nails.
• Shape your nails. The most popular shape to use is oval, but choose one that suites to your hand and finger shape.
• A proper cleansing is essential to keep the nails healthy and problem free. After coming from outside, wash your hands and feet properly with a mild body wash and then apply a moisturizing lotion.
• To harden soft nails, soak in warm olive oil for about 20 minutes on alternate days.
• Try to eat sulfur enriched vegetables like cauliflowers and cabbages. Drink lots of fruit juices and water.
• To clean stains from your nails, mix one tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup of water and soak your nails in this liquid for a few minutes. Then, wash off with warm water and apply a hand moisturizer.
• In case you wear nail polish, make sure to give your nails a break from time to time.
• Coconut Oil & Castor Oil Nails can be made to shine by massaging coconut oil or warm castor oil on them.
• One of the most important parts of nail care is taking care of cuticles. A proper care of your cuticles help you avoid many nail related diseases.
• Drink fresh carrot juice daily, this is high in calcium and phosphorus and is excellent for strengthening nail.
• Dipping your nails in a mixture of cup of water with one tablespoon of lemon juice is wanted before a nail manicure.