Nailtiques is a line of nail care products that conditions and strengthens the nail. The Nailtiques Nail Protein formulas protect the nail from chipping, breaking and peeling while other products fortify brittle nails and soften cuticles. Human nails can easily become damaged through neglect and exposure to harsh chemicals like acetone. Nailtiques reverses existing damage and protects against future problems.
1. Wash hands and remove all remnants of nail polish.
2. Apply a layer of the Nailtiques Nail Protein treatment on each nail. Give the treatment a few minutes to try. Use it alone or as a base coat before you apply your nail polish.
3. Massage the Nailtiques Cuticle and Skin Gel around the base of each nail to soften rough cuticles and dried skin. Use your finger or a Q-tip to rub in the gel.
4. Pull off some of the excess cotton from the Q-tip. Swab the Q-tip into the Nailtiques Nail Moisturizer and apply underneath your nail tips. Leave on overnight to allow it to absorb into the nail beds. This helps build flexible and strong tips.
5. Remove white spots on the surface of the nails by rubbing the Nailtiques Oil Therapy directly onto the nail.
6. Prolong the life and shine of your nail polish by applying about 2-3 drops of the Nailtiques Formula Fix over the polish. This is also used to thin out thickened nail protein. To use on thickened nails, apply 2-3 drops directly onto the nail.
Tips & Warnings
• Use the Nail Protein and Nail Moisturizer about three times a week for best results. Use all other products as needed depending on your nail condition. Nailtiques can also be used on the toes in a similar fashion.