Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil & OPI Acetone Free Polish Remover Are Great For Nails

Don´t your nails drive you crazy?

Mine do! Flaking, peeling, splitting, breaking and of course, I don’t really help much as I’m constantly taking the nail polish off, but let’s move on from that.

Every now and then I try to take care of them. Since I was not able to buy the amazing L’Onglex anywhere nearby, I picked up some ridiculously pricey Opi Acetone Free Polish Remover a while back. I’ll explain: I was in London, any other product was very small, very expensive or one of those awful removers that take your lacquer off down to the bone. I hate that stuff, so Opi it was.

Anyway, expensive as it was (£7.35 according to boots.com) it’s pretty good. It’s hassle free, whips off stains and brightens in seconds. Great job! Will I replace it? Hmmmm. I might, but I might just get some L’Onglex instead.

The other thing I’ve been using recently is Essie Apricot Cuticle oil in an attempt to strengthen my nails. My nails are prone to weaken, peel and split at the tips. I can never keep a manicure in place for more than a day or two at the most because there’s so much going on with my nails.

Needless to say, I’d like to fix this.

I’m not very high maintenance and neither do I want to look over-groomed but just occasionally it’d be nice to hear a complement about my nails. The Essie oil was about €14 at Boots Liffey Valley from what I recall – although I’m sure you could find it a lot cheaper online.

Publications: Febstore

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright Blogger © 2012 Febstore Tips